1. Bascom, P. B. A hospital-based comfort care team: Consultation for seriously ill and dying patients. American Journal of Hospice and Palliative Care 1997; 14(2): 57-60.
2. Weissman, D. E. Consultation in palliative medicine. Arch Intern Med 1997; 157(7): 733-7.
3. Abrahm, J. The palliative care consultation team as a model for palliative care education. In: R. K. Portenoy and E. Bruera, eds. Topics in Palliative Care. 2000, Oxford University Press: New York, pp. 147-60.
4. Bruera, E. et al. Edmonton Regional Palliative Care Program: Impact on Patterns of Terminal Cancer Care. CMAJ 1999; 161(3): 290-3.
5. Nelson-Marten, P., J. Braaten, et al. Critical caring. Promoting good end-of-life care in the intensive care unit. Critical Care Nursing Clinics of North America 2001; 13(4): 577-85.
6. Homsi, J. et al. The impact of a palliative medicine consultation service in medical oncology. Support Care Cancer 2002; 10(4): 337-42.
<<< Previous [ Go Up ]
Palliative Care Perspectives
James L. Hallenbeck, M.D.
Copyright © 2003 by Oxford University Press, Inc.
The online version of this book is used with permission of the publisher and author on web sites affiliated with the Inter-Institutional Collaborating Network on End-of-life Care (IICN), sponsored by Growth House, Inc.