<<< prev |
Questions To Ask Of Hospitals And Hospices
- Do you offer chaplaincy for spiritual issues?
- If you do, how are chaplains affiliated with you?
- Are they full-time staff, contractual employees, or local clergy?
- Have the chaplains participated in clinical pastoral education?
- Has their experience been introductory or has it included clinical residency?
- How does the chaplain approach care for people from religious traditions other than his or her own?
- If I have fears, doubts of faith, and other concerns, is the chaplain able to help me talk about them?
- Where do my other religious counselors fit in?
To learn more about the book "Handbook for Mortals" click here.